Sunday, March 15, 2009

---Mood study--- Music & Art



I drew it when the music is playing. I just followed the frequency of music and whisked my brush. That seems like the wave, going up and down. I feel that quite relax and enjoy to it, because that is an nice oriental feel music. That is a conservational flowing, due to the dark colors. After I complete this piece of artwork and look to it, it like mountain and river, lorong and wall, summer river. I think this is the power of abstract art, we can think it in difference angle following the people emotion.




The flowing of the music, when I drew this piece of artwork, feel that is a heaviness in the music but in the middle it suddenly breakout the bit of happiness and excited. That seems like run away from hell and that is the happiness and hopefulness. Finally, I found out that is a shape like a people is jumping out from the darkness. The blue area seems like the hell. In that moment, the people is very happy but he still have the doubt on himself. Is that a dream?






I drew it, when listen to the music like the water is dripping. The sound is come from a kind of Chinese musical instrument, which called “Yang Qin”. I like that sound, because silvery and make me feel leisure. I feel that this kind of music can help me to depressurize. I began drew dots on the paper, just like the water drip on it, and then fan out. Hope that others people can feel it easy when look at this art.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Next time I sent you some of my abstract art...
see how you elaborate on it...
Art work from GeZhi and GeYong are interesting also.hehe...